Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request blocking of receiving premium services sms

SOLVED
Highlighted
Lookout

Request blocking of receiving premium services sms

Hi,

I would like to request the blocking of receiving premium services sms to my phone.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
3 Community Manager

Re: Request blocking of receiving premium services sms

@kathayl Happy to assist! All you need to do is send me a PM with your account information because that can't be shared publicly. Whenever a mod replies or posts something new they leave the "send me a PM" in their signature so you can click on that or just go to your inbox and add me (Three_Rachel) or Three_Deborah into the recipient field.  Have you contacted the company directly by email? if you are sure you haven't subscribed and they check it for you and find the same then they are obliged to refund you directly. 

4 REPLIES 4

@kathaylhere's how to sort that out: https://community.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/Premium-Rate-Services-FAQs/ba-p/759382 

One thing I can see from that help guide is that by applying a block you won't be able to text the late late Show which wouldn't bother me but might bother some.

Lookout

Thanks Chilli, It was this part from that page that has me here posting  

If you'd like to cancel premium services on your account here, you can post a new topic or contact one of the mods directly. We will need your account details (name, number, address and date of birth) and we'll do the rest

My bill this month is 3x what it usually is from unsolicited premium texts, about the third time this has happened in the last 12 months, I`ll gladly sacrifice the Late Late etc, to be rid of these leeches for good. Hopefully a mod will be along to help me out

3 Community Manager

@kathayl Happy to assist! All you need to do is send me a PM with your account information because that can't be shared publicly. Whenever a mod replies or posts something new they leave the "send me a PM" in their signature so you can click on that or just go to your inbox and add me (Three_Rachel) or Three_Deborah into the recipient field.  Have you contacted the company directly by email? if you are sure you haven't subscribed and they check it for you and find the same then they are obliged to refund you directly. 

Lookout

Thanks Rachel, PM sent to you now. I have emailed the company and I am awaiting a reply from them