Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Roaming in Northern Ireland/rest of UK from January 1st 2021

Bocking14
Investigator

Roaming in Northern Ireland/rest of UK from January 1st 2021

I received a message from Three today stating that EU data roaming allowances are increasing but when I checked my own plan - 3 Bill Pay Unlimited SIMO- there is no increase from the current 19GB.

I messaged Three through online chat to ask what the increase is going to be and they confirmed there is no increase so just a time wasting exercise.

I asked whether the preexisting arrangement that EU roaming would continue to apply to Northern Ireland/Rest of the UK from January 1st 2021 and they cut me off without answering.

I would appreciate confirmation of the above-mentioned apropos EU roaming in the UK from January 1st 2021.

2 REPLIES 2
billbond4
Leader

I havent heard of any operator who is going to change how we roam in the UK and vice/versa come 1 January.

I doubt they will as its all the same companies in each area anyway.

@Bocking14 @billbond4 I’ve great news for you. Three Ireland have committed to offering the same benefits to customers roaming in the UK after January 1st. You can check out the press release over here 👉 click here . I've also passed on your feedback about the text message you received to the relevant team 👍