Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Signed up for Amazon offer, can’t get access

SOLVED
Dermot
Investigator

Signed up for Amazon offer, can’t get access

I signed up for the 3 months free Amazon offers (prime, kindle and music), and got the three texts confirming it and giving me the link to join. But the links in the texts don’t work. What am I doing wrong?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Dermot Hi there, welcome to 3Community. What message are you getting when you click on your links? A screenshot would be ideal 👌

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Dermot Hi there, welcome to 3Community. What message are you getting when you click on your links? A screenshot would be ideal 👌

Hi Laur,

It now seems to be working, thanks.

@Dermot Great news, thanks for letting me know 😁

Alexis
Investigator

Everything is fine when I try to add the 3 months Amazon prime subscription until I press Confirm, it brings me to an “Oops! What you are looking could not be found.” Error code 403.

@Alexis, hi there and welcome to 3Community. I've moved your post to a similar thread.

@Dermot, can you share how you solved the error you were getting? It could help others like Alexis 😊

I didn’t actually do anything, I just waited for a day or so, then it seemed to be working.

@Dermot thanks, that's good to know. .

@Alexis have you tried to add Amazon again? 

It’s still coming up as a 403 error for me so I’m not sure

@Alexis Talk me through the steps you're taking the add the Amazon subscription. The more info I have the better 👍