Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Signed up for Amazon offer, can’t get access

SOLVED
Dermot
Investigator

Signed up for Amazon offer, can’t get access

I signed up for the 3 months free Amazon offers (prime, kindle and music), and got the three texts confirming it and giving me the link to join. But the links in the texts don’t work. What am I doing wrong?
11 REPLIES 11

The first attempt was done via the 3Plus app, going to the Three Offers tab and going to the Amazon Prime offer, and trying to apply it through the app though that didn’t work and I got the 403 message. The second time I did it through my regular phone browser and went through subscriptions, everything is fine until I click “ I confirm that I have read and agree to the terms of my third party subscriptions. Click here for more details.” confirming that I have read and agreed and then the error Oops! Screen pops up, I’ve taken screenshots of the process too

@Alexis Thanks so much for the details and the screenshots will be super handy. Pop me a PM with your details (phone number, full name, address and date of birth) along with those screenshots so I can take a look at your account. I may need to pass the details to our tech team too if that's ok with you?