Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Switching from Personal to Business Account

SOLVED
SRCork

Switching from Personal to Business Account

Hi,

I am currently half way through a 24 month personal contract on my phone. Can I change to a business account because for some reason there is a 300 minute limit on my personal plan and the same price plan as a business user has unlimited minutes. I use the phone for business and have a registered company. Can I either move the phone number to a business account or add on unlimited minutes to my current personal plan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@SRCork Hello 👋 To move from a personal plan to a business plan will result in your current account being cancelled and cancellation charges being incurred. There are other options available, however. If you feel like you need extra minutes, check out the add-ons available in My3. We have 2 available for your plan - evening and weekends to Irish landlines or mobiles or there's an unlimited Irish landline option for €6.99 per month. 

The other option is to look at one of our newer price plans like 3 Billpay Unlimited which will give you unlimited calls and texts to Irish mobiles, all you can eat data as well as 300 international minutes and 19GB of EU roaming data. Again, you can apply this plan on your My3 account if you decide to change 😃

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@SRCork Hello 👋 To move from a personal plan to a business plan will result in your current account being cancelled and cancellation charges being incurred. There are other options available, however. If you feel like you need extra minutes, check out the add-ons available in My3. We have 2 available for your plan - evening and weekends to Irish landlines or mobiles or there's an unlimited Irish landline option for €6.99 per month. 

The other option is to look at one of our newer price plans like 3 Billpay Unlimited which will give you unlimited calls and texts to Irish mobiles, all you can eat data as well as 300 international minutes and 19GB of EU roaming data. Again, you can apply this plan on your My3 account if you decide to change 😃