Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Terminate contract & move to Prepay

Anonymous
Not applicable

Terminate contract & move to Prepay

Hi,

I have been to chat twice in the last 2 months and been told to come back on or after the 7th of August to cancel.
I have also been told if i want the all-u-can-eat Pay-As-you-Go i would need a new SIM.

Unfortunately your chat is not showing avail for last few hours so i have to make a post here.

My request:

I just paid last bill and i want to terminate my contract, keep my number and move to Prepay (All you can eat).

Please assist!

6 REPLIES 6
Three_Shane
3 Mod Retired

Hi Stefan 👋 Thanks for getting in touch. I can certainly help you move your number from your billing account if you have your new prepaid sim 😊 Shane

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do i get a new SIM please? I can take a quick trip to your store to grab one, right?

If i wait for until i get a SIM will i be charged another month? I wish to avoid that.

Thanks for your time

You can pick up a Prepay SIM in any Three store or Carphone Warehouse. If you'd prefer, you can also buy one directly from the website but you'd be waiting up to 5 working days for it as it's sent via standard post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your swift response.

I just got a sim there from Carphone Warehouse.

Do you want my details here or private message?

Thansk again for all your efforts.

Perfect! Just send me pm with your name, address, date of birth and your own mobile number you want to keep and the temporary number of the new sim card 😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok used your pm link in your signature but that goes to Rachel, sent same to you too.

Thanks guys and please let me know once done or once initiated so i can swap SIMs and wait for your activation process.