Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Three Gov Offer contract

Edel

Three Gov Offer contract

Hi.
I need help with renewing my contract. I have been trying to contact by email re the government staff contract but have not had any reply since November and have emailed multiple times. I would appreciate any assistance with this. My contract is up since December.
Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Edel Hello there, welcome to 3Community. It's unusual that you haven't had a reply to your emails, I'd like to follow up on that for you so please drop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth along with the address you've been emailing. In the meantime, have you had a chat with our Web Messaging team yet? They are a great port of call when upgrading 👍

Martina_03597
Novice

Hi there. I am in the same position. My contract is up in 2 weeks. Have sent emails but they come back undelivered. Can someone help me please. Thank you

@Martina_03597 sorry to hear that the emails are coming back as undelivered. Are they being sent to an individual in Three? Have you called 1913 and talked to the business department?

Lola1979
Novice

Hi Edel, 

I'm The same, have been emailing my previous contact George and trying to get through on phone. No answer.

@Lola1979 Hi there, I reckon I can help you with this one. We used to have a partnership with JV Facilities, who took care of government staff accounts/devices and if memory serves me, George was on that team. Are you also calling a Dublin number, 01 687 .... ( sorry can't remember the rest!)

The good news is you can contact the relevant team directly by calling 1913. Are you looking to upgrade your phone or change plan?