Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Three Open 700 Extra 24Mth plan

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Three Open 700 Extra 24Mth plan

How does the Three Open 700 Extra 24Mth plan differ from the Three Open 700 24Mth plan besides costing 5 euros a month extra? As far as I can see it offers the same number of texts and calls and the same data quantity per month.  I'm being told I have to move to that plan if I want to upgrade my phone but I can't see what benefit I would get for spending an extra 60 euros a year.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Anonymous Hello there, the main differences between those plans is the Three Open 700 Extra 24M has either unlimited calls to other Three Customers or unlimited text included. Also, our Three Open 700 24M is a legacy plan that is no longer available to switch to. @Anonymous is right regarding going over on allowances. Have you had a chance to do a price plan review or check your previous bills? 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous  You sure it's the same? Is it not an extra bit of data and it's likely the new version so to upgrade all networks move you onot the new versions. Have you checked what you pay each month on bills? I found when i was on a lower plan i paid more on the bill becasue I went over on data. 

@Anonymous Hello there, the main differences between those plans is the Three Open 700 Extra 24M has either unlimited calls to other Three Customers or unlimited text included. Also, our Three Open 700 24M is a legacy plan that is no longer available to switch to. @Anonymous is right regarding going over on allowances. Have you had a chance to do a price plan review or check your previous bills?