Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Top up another 3 Mobile

flyingirishlass
Investigator

Top up another 3 Mobile

Hi - I'm a bill pay customer and I'm trying to set up another 3 number to top up online in 'my top up'....I enter the payment card details and the number, but it won't save?  Is there an issue with this? 

5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@flyingirishlass Hello 👋 Let's take a look at this for you. Talk me through the steps you're taking and the message you're receiving at the end (a screenshot would be fantastic). I'll keep an eye out for your reply 👌

hi! Sorry for the delay.  Basically i go into "top up with my 3" and several times I've been brought to the Register payment card and Register number you want to top up pages....

I've done it three times and when I go back to 'top up with my 3' the registered number and payment card are gone. I just get taken back to the 'Register' page again.

I'll try to add screen shot below. 

flyingirishlass_0-1600937246406.png

@flyingirishlass thanks for getting back to me 👍 ok, what I need to do here is send your details to our tech team so they can look into this, is that ok with you? If so, pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth 👌

sure will do , thanks a million!   I wonder is it because I'm trying to top up a friends mobile broadband 3 number? 

@flyingirishlass I see your PM and I'll pop back to you over there. This is strange, once you save your card details they should be there when you next go to top-up.