Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unable to make or receive calls - help!

SOLVED
Lotsaquestions
Investigator

Unable to make or receive calls - help!

Hi, I upgraded to a new iphone yesterday.  Last night I made two outgoing calls.  This morning I can not make or receive calls.  When I try to make calls it says 'connection failed' and when someone tries to ring me the call rings out but I am not alerted to any missed call.  Help please!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Lotsaquestions @Tad thank you for your patience. I've been in contact with our tech team and services have been restored. Turn your phone to airplane mode and then back again and let me know if you're up and running 👍

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Tad
Novice
Novice

Me and my wife have the same problem.

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Lotsaquestions @Tad Thanks for taking the time to contact us today. Our tech team are currently working to restore your services. We'll have it up and running as soon as possible. I'll pop back to you here when I have an update for you.

@Lotsaquestions @Tad thank you for your patience. I've been in contact with our tech team and services have been restored. Turn your phone to airplane mode and then back again and let me know if you're up and running 👍

I've the same issue, internet works but I can't make calls

It works with an android phone, not iphone

@luca1 Hi there, is it just the one iPhone you've tested so far or more than one? Have the calls ever worked or is this a recent change? The more info I have here the better so let me know 👍

Lilly_14087
Novice

I'm having a similar issue. I just topped up about a day ago and I can't make any calls

@Lilly_14087 Hi Lilly & welcome to the 3Community. Let's help get this sorted for you. When you last topped up did you get a text to confirm the top-up was successful? Have you checked your My3 account also to confirm that your plan allowances have been activated? 

If your top-up was successful & your allowances are showing are you getting an error message when you try to make a call? How are your text & data services are they affected?

Hi Shane, I am having the same issues, can't make any phone calls or receive them either. I get texts and Internet but calls are an issue. 

@ChelseaFCand3 Hi there & welcome to the 3Community, let's get this checked out for you. Have you recently gotten a new phone or have you just recently joined Three? How long have you been unable to make/receive calls? Is there an error message being played back to you when you try to call someone? Do you know are the people trying to call you also getting an error message played to them?