Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unbilled events 50Eur

JE
Novice
Novice

Unbilled events 50Eur

Wish it were possible to paste images/screenshots here! I'm currently in the UK. My data suddenly cut out. When I logged into My3 I noted that I had a 50eur unbilled event for 'GPRS' out of bundle. But when I check my remaining data it says that I have 13.1 GB of 14 GB Unlimited Flex Max SIMO data to use in the EU!
Of course can't get an answer on the chat function. And haven't the heart or will to try the phone line anymore.
Has anyone else encountered this?
30 REPLIES 30
Ahsan
Novice

i have recieved a text to say i have used unbilled 450 i am on the same plan. hope they can sort this mess out

I got the following bizarre messages from Three today.
From Three: You've reached 90 % of your defined credit limit 250. Call customer care for more information or to make a payment.
From Three: Your account has reached your credit limit of 250, so we've temporarily stopped services on your account until your next billing date. Please call customer care for more information or to make a payment.
From Three: You've spent 450 or more over the cost of your plan and add-ons. We will not alert you again within this billing period. Find out more at http://m.Three.ie/selfcare
From Three: You've reached your roaming data limit of 50. To keep browsing at standard roaming rates, opt in within one hour by freetext REMCAP to 50232
I seriously don’t know what’s going on

That's exactly the sort of messages I got. Customer care chat were
clueless!! Had no idea how to rectify!
Lamaat
Investigator

I took a screenshot of those messages and sent it to three customer care in online form I found on their website. I have got an acknowledgment email but god only knows when will somebody actually get back to me.

Heck, I couldn't even find that. Could you post the link?
Lamaat
Investigator

Let me go back and find it
Lamaat
Investigator

@Lamaat @JE @Ahsan Thanks so much for popping on to highlight this. Our tech team are aware that some customers have received an incorrect spend alert advising they have exceeded the cost of their plan and add-ons. The team is working to resolve this ASAP.

Hi there, I can also see un-billed usage of 15+ euro on my account. this is all pertaining to data usage which should be part of the bill pay plan