Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unbilled events 50Eur

JE
Novice
Novice

Unbilled events 50Eur

Wish it were possible to paste images/screenshots here! I'm currently in the UK. My data suddenly cut out. When I logged into My3 I noted that I had a 50eur unbilled event for 'GPRS' out of bundle. But when I check my remaining data it says that I have 13.1 GB of 14 GB Unlimited Flex Max SIMO data to use in the EU!
Of course can't get an answer on the chat function. And haven't the heart or will to try the phone line anymore.
Has anyone else encountered this?
30 REPLIES 30

https://www.three.ie/contact-us/contact/
Take screenshots of your messages and fill up this form in the link and attach the screenshot to it. I did that and I got an email an acknowledgment email with a reference number. I hope they call me back.
No harm in trying

Done. Thanks for suggestion. Still waiting for a reply.
... I don't even mind if they don't reply. Just resolve the matter already!
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Choc @JE @Lamaat @Maryroisin @coh_63 Good morning all and thanks so much for posting. Our tech team are working to update all affected accounts ASAP, I'll pop back and let you know once this has been completed 👍

My network data is back! Phew! That was touch and go for a while.
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@JE Great news! Thanks so much for letting me know 👍

I can confirm as well that my data is back, however there's still 50EUR being listed in my account as "unbilled events". Should I re-engage support to get that sorted, or will that be cleared up as part of this event?

Good question. I would hope so. My account also still reads 50 euro
"unbilled event"!

@LauraH my account however still reads that I have a 50Eur 'unbilled
event'. Could that also be resolved please?
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@JE @coh_63 Good morning 😀 Our teams are working to remove any invalid charges over the coming days so keep an eye on My3 👌 Also, thank you both for letting me know your data is back up and running 👍

My phone is still out of service and the 50 euro unbilled event remains on my account. How long should I expect to have this issue ?