Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unbilled events 50Eur

JE
Novice
Novice

Unbilled events 50Eur

Wish it were possible to paste images/screenshots here! I'm currently in the UK. My data suddenly cut out. When I logged into My3 I noted that I had a 50eur unbilled event for 'GPRS' out of bundle. But when I check my remaining data it says that I have 13.1 GB of 14 GB Unlimited Flex Max SIMO data to use in the EU!
Of course can't get an answer on the chat function. And haven't the heart or will to try the phone line anymore.
Has anyone else encountered this?
30 REPLIES 30

@Ahsan Thanks for letting me know, our tech team are working on this as we speak 👍

coh_63
Novice

Sounds like I ran into the same issue.

I got texts on Sunday morning at 03:01 saying I had "reached 90% of your defined credit limit 250", "spent 450 or more of the cost of your plan and add ons" and your account has reached your credit limit of 250, so we've temporally stopped service on your account until the next billing date". I chatted to Three Support on Sunday morning and was told "not to worry" about the texts, and that the technical team are looking into it.

I signed in today and captured these screenshots of my current usage, along with the unbilled amount, which does not add up. It does look like a technical glitch, I'll let the team check it out.

It's also worth noting that I am also in the UK at the moment, and my roaming data cut out yesterday also.

For the benefit of the Three side; my technical team escalation no. is 3402929

Data UsageData Usage

Unbilled EventsUnbilled Events

Thanks for the info! As yet, I still don't have network data in the UK.
What is the timeframe till resolution?

Looks like most of the people who got this message are in UK right now including myself .

I got identical messages, in same sequence
Choc
Novice

Yes same thing has happened today to me when in Northern Irelandwith gprs charge onto my account

So is this only happening to Three customers outside the ROI?

Why the delay is resolving the matter!

It’s bizarre because I am also in Northern Ireland, unbilled GPRS data of 51€ is showing up. Three needs to sort this out ASAP
Maryroisin
Novice

The exact thing has happened to me, in the same order and even whilst I was only connected to Wifi. I am also in the UK and I too am finding it difficult to get assistance with this issue.
Lamaat
Investigator

Seems like that