Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unlock request for samsung s9

SOLVED
joanlm9
Investigator

Unlock request for samsung s9

I recently upgraded to a new phone and want to unlock my old phone. I submitted the request and received an email back which was blank and didn't say anything in it one way or the other. I just finished a 24 month contract on the old phone so there shouldn't be a problem in getting it unlocked I wouldn't have thought. Help appreciated!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@joanlm9 I have your PM, and I'm going to send your unlock code/instructions to you shortly. As for your other questions; 

• Changing from your maiden to marriage name ( congrats 💒 ). To get this sorted, have your marriage cert scanned and ready to attach to our online form. Click here and select "general" as your contact reason, and select account admin as your query type. Fill out everything else as required, don't forget to fill out "comments". I'd recommend giving your account details here too and explain you want to change from your maiden to marriage name. the turnaround time is usually 3 days.

• Changing your address on Billpay This is done by reaching out to our messaging team. You're able to do that either in-app ( My3) or going to our web messaging team 👉 here 

Hope that helps 😊

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Hi there @joanlm9 That's sure is a strange one! The email should have had information about your unlock code. Let's check this out for you 👍 Send me a PM with your name, number, address and date of birth.

@joanlm9 I have your PM, and I'm going to send your unlock code/instructions to you shortly. As for your other questions; 

• Changing from your maiden to marriage name ( congrats 💒 ). To get this sorted, have your marriage cert scanned and ready to attach to our online form. Click here and select "general" as your contact reason, and select account admin as your query type. Fill out everything else as required, don't forget to fill out "comments". I'd recommend giving your account details here too and explain you want to change from your maiden to marriage name. the turnaround time is usually 3 days.

• Changing your address on Billpay This is done by reaching out to our messaging team. You're able to do that either in-app ( My3) or going to our web messaging team 👉 here 

Hope that helps 😊

Lyons90
Investigator

Did this work for you????? did you get your unlock code working?

@Lyons90 Hello, have you also requested an unlock code? All about: Unlocking your phone or router is a great article with lots of good info about unlock codes, check it out 👌

Yes, requested my unlock code, which I received, and also wanted to change maiden name and address on my account.

Hi Deborah, im having the same problem with my old galaxy note 9...I have already request my unlock code for over 10 days now and having received anything from the three support, has been over 24 months of my first contract already and im currently with an iPhone 12 Pro max and still can't use my old galaxy note with different networks. if you could help me with that I would really appreciate.

@reinalduuu Hi there 👋 Tell me, when exactly did you submit your request? Samsung unlocking codes can take up to 10 working days to retrieve. Let me know and we'll go from there 👍

@LauraH Hi, I talked to support team on the 23th of march and also send a request through the website and haven't received any answered yet... if you could help me with that would be great, thanks.

@reinalduuu  can you send me your details? That will give me access to your account and I'll be in a better position to help you 👍 Send me your name, number, address, and date of birth by PM. It'd be great if you pop in the IMEI number too.