Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unpaid Bill - Service Restricted - Thanks Three!!!

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unpaid Bill - Service Restricted - Thanks Three!!!

Hello,

So cause I've not paid my bill this month you've restricted my service.

I'm with you since the days of Esat Digifone. As a Loyal Customer the absolute harrassment i've been getting off you for not paying my bill this month is absolutely shocking. I've lost track of how many times you've called me in the last week, each time I've said I'll pay it off on 20th July.  Still though you go ahead and restrict my service.,

Right now, I CANNOT make a call. I cannot drive out of my apartment as I'm unable to ring the gate. Since I cannot pay my bill until the 20th July and can't make a call.. you better hope that I'm not in a situation where I need to make an emergency call!!

Finally, Once my bill is paid on the 20th I'm cancelling my contract with Three...Good Riddance!!

Thanking You,

Kieran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Hi Keiran, 

When a bill is overdue, services cannot be guaranteed, which is outlined with the terms and conditions in your contract. 

In saying that, as you are a loyal customer I'd like to check the details on your account. I cannot promise that I'll be able to restore your services.

Can you PM me your number, full name, address, and date of birth? 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Hi Keiran, 

When a bill is overdue, services cannot be guaranteed, which is outlined with the terms and conditions in your contract. 

In saying that, as you are a loyal customer I'd like to check the details on your account. I cannot promise that I'll be able to restore your services.

Can you PM me your number, full name, address, and date of birth? 

I'm in similar situation,I'm struggling to pay my bill as it was so high,ye sent me a letter on Monday to say I needed to pay 193 or my phone would be suspended,j paid 200 on Tuesday and ye still suspended my services,I can't contact anyone and no one can contact me.I hope I don't have an emergency in the meantime. That means ye suspended me because I'm 8 or 9 days late with this months payment. I think this is very harsh.

@Yvonne Hi there, let's take a look at this for you. Tell me, when you made the payment on Tuesday, how did you make it? How to: Make a Payment details the different ways to make a payment and how the times can vary. Let me know and we'll go from there 👌

Emergency calls aren't effected