Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unpaid bill

AislingPMcC
Novice

Unpaid bill

I changed bank last year and although I have contacted Three many times they continue to try to take the bill for the now closed bank account. I’ve had services restricted a few times and just want to cancel my contract now. Last time I called the guy was rude and said the correct account was on the system. I have had this number for over 20 years, it’s a pity to lose it because of a glitch.
5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@AislingPMcC Hi there, that's not good, let's take a look at this. When you look in My3 under 'Manage Direct Debit' do you see the correct details in there? Take a look and let me know and we'll take it from there 👌

There is nothing to show there. Just a faded save button. I called and I am cancelling the contract from next week. I’ve been on a limited service for most of the past few months. £60 is too expensive to pay for a phone that I can’t make calls. Apparently it was an error in the card settings, but I’m just fed up with it now.

@AislingPMcC I'd love to turn this around for you and make sure all is set up correctly going forward. To do this, I'll need access to your account so pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth. Tell me, are you out of contract? If not, you may be charged a cancel contract fee if you were to cancel the account early. Let me know 👍

I am out of contract. My number is 08x xxxx xxx. Thanks for trying to help but I think I will still cancel. I get Sky mobile in NI for £6 a month. It makes €60 seem too much. The lady yesterday said my debit card was saved as a credit card and that’s what went wrong. It’s just frustrating me. If I didn’t have that NI number I’d have been lost when Three kept limiting my service.

* personal details edited by Mod

@AislingPMcC We hear you and get your frustration. It'd be a shame to cancel a number you've had for so many years. How about switching to Prepay with us? It's an option 😊

Just to let you know, I've edited your number. This is a public forum so that means anyone can see it. Send us a PM , have a look at our signatures, and click "send me a PM" .