Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Upgrade return not processed

AnneMonagle

Upgrade return not processed

I upgraded my device through the website at the start of May however the device I selected wasn't suitable for my needs so I opted to return it under the 14 day cooling off period. I checked the tracking on my post receipt and it was delivered to Three on 11/05/2020 but as far as I can see through the My3 app this return hasn't been processed as the device is still listed as my current device on the app. I have spoken to various agents on the online chat support who have repeatedly advised that this is being escalated and will be resolved but a month has passed and it is still not sorted. I've got a case reference but the message I got with it told me to return the device and accessories but this was already returned a month ago and I don't believe it is going to be resolved until the device is found in the returns center. Can someone help with this?
1 REPLY 1
Three_Danni
3 Mod Retired

Hi Anna, I'll certainly check this out for you can you send me a PM with your mobile number, address, date of birth and we'll go from there?