Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Voicemail - can't connect

SOLVED
Emma5
Investigator

Voicemail - can't connect

Hello

Any solution for not being able to connect to voicemail?

I get the message "Sorry your call cannot be connected" when I dial 171.

Thanks 

47 REPLIES 47

@Ipainter1985 @Emma5 @SarahV  Thanks so much for letting me know, that's fantastic 👌 The fix was deployed last night and I wanted to check in to make sure everyone was up and running 😃

Hi,
Yes that's working now. Thanks

I turned phone off and on and played voicemail. I got someone to ring my phone but the voicemail wouldn’t work. They weren’t prompted to get a message. The voicemail has changed though. Before it just said that it wasn’t available. Now it tells me I have no messages and gives me the option to set up a welcome message or go to voicemail set up. This allows me to change my pin

Thank you! All is working now.
I actually tried voicemail before reading your instruction to restart my
phone - it worked even without the restart.
Thanks for your assistance on this!

@Robd1 @Catty2020 Great news, thanks for letting me know 👍

@Jean1 So, you can call your voicemail from your phone but when someone calls you it doesn't divert the call to your voicemail? Take a look at All About: Voicemail  for info on setting up your diverts  👌

frank
Novice

If you're prepay customer, each message on voice mail is charged at 0.15 euro each. You need to have a balance of say 5 euro standing in there, separate from your normal topup paln amount. If you listen to 4 messages, your 5.00 balance will then be 4.40, etc. So I guess we're to topup for the normal plan amount (e.g. 15 or 20), and then figure an extra 5.00 for the voice messages.

Add_79892
Novice

I cannot access Voicemail. The number just cuts out. It used to work in the past so very surprised

Hi @Add_79892 thats a strange one. How long have you been having difficulty with your voicemail? Did anything change recently like your phone or plan?