Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Voicemail not working

Vinny2
Investigator

Voicemail not working

I think I disabled my voicemail a long time ago but now I need to get it working again.

Based on some other community posts I have tried the below.

1. Reset my phone
  2. Diall 171, this works and I can see I have no messages
  3. Dial my number with a 5 after the prefix, this works and I can log in
  4. Dial ##21# to turn on voice mail, didn't work but gave the message "Call forwarding unconditionally. Erasure was successful"
  5. Diall ##002# to turn off gave the message "Call forwarding All Erasure was successful" then tried ##21# again to turn it back on but still no luck.

Is there anything else I can try?

3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Vinny2 Good morning 🌞 It's great that you've included so much detail on what you've tried so far, thanks for that. I have another code here for you, give it a go and let me know how you get on: **004*08x5xxxxxxx# (fill in your own mobile number with the number 5 after the 08x)

Hi @LauraH , I tried the number you gave and it seems to work giving the message below but not in the way I expected.

"Call forwarding conditionally. Registration was successful."

Now when I call my phone from a different phone it rings out but then forwards to 08#5#######. The audio message says "Please enter your phone number followed by hash....." I was expecting "You have reached the voice mail of 08# ### #### leave a message after the beep"

We are closer to fix it so that's good 😀

@Vinny2 Ok, we may need the tech team to work their magic here. Pop me a PM with your details (phone number, full name, address and date of birth) and we'll go from there 👌