Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Why can't I change order when phone is out of stock

Pollylop

Why can't I change order when phone is out of stock

Hi,
I upgraded and ordered a phone by phone call to customer care as I couldn't check my eligibility for upgrade online. I was given prices of samsung A phones picked 1 based on that. When on 3 website afterwards I saw that there was a cashback offer on next phone up, which I definitely would have chosen if I had been told about the offer, which I wasn't. I phoned customer care to try to change order as phone I ordered was out of stock and delivery delayed, only informed of that by email afterwards. I was told order had been processed and wasn't 3's policy to make changes. I would have to wait to receive the phone then have to pay to return it. I'm really annoyed that I wasn't given info regarding the offer during 1st phone call and that I wasn't advised that phone was out of stock. Also very annoyed at the lack of flexibility in changing my order, to do so I would have to wait for phone and then pay to return it. Not terribly happy and now looking into moving to another network
1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Pollylop That's not what we like to hear, I'd hate for you to leave us and I'd like to take a look at this for you. To do this I need to understand the stage that your order is at, can you send me a PM with your order number along with your account details (phone number, full name, address and date of birth). Although orders cannot be changed once they've been placed, I'd like to see when the ordered phone will be available. 

Oh, I've moved your post over to our Bill Pay section too to make it easier for other members to find.