Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

iphone stopped working and not due upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

iphone stopped working and not due upgrade

please help, i am told i am not due an upgrade till next month and i go on holiday this weekend,  my iphone stopped working yesterday, mods please advise on getting my upgrade brought forward, thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Rachel
3 Mod Retired

Oh no! that is a serious case of bad luck Smiley Surprised I'm so sorry to hear that. I've approved the upgrade for you there. Upgrades can be approved 3 months in advance so you are good to go.  It's marked on your account.  Considering you need the phone before you go on your holidays, your best bet is to go into your nearest store and it can be processed there Smiley Very Happy

Also, I notice you've just joined us so here's a Guide to using the Community Getting Started Guide 

I hope you have a great holiday Heart 

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks Rachel but its still saying online i am not eligible for the early upgrade for a month, can you advise before i go to a store ? thanks

Yes, because It's a manual override it can take some time to update. It's already updated in the upgrade system which the store use and I've left a detailed note. I'm happy to contact the store on your behalf as well and let them know you will be on your way in, just let me know the store you intend to visit Smiley Wink

Back to you here Mark, there's something blocking this on our side so I'm linking in with the tech team to unblock the upgrade. I'll be back to you as soon as that's done and then you can head into the store and get your new phone. 

@Anonymous All sorted now, you can pop into store any time today to get your new upgrade. I hope you have a great holiday Heart