cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 to three but no 4g

Anonymous
Not applicable

02 to three but no 4g

I initially signed up to O2 network over a year ago and at the time, I was told that 02 would have 4g capability within a few months and I would be automatically upgraded for free. However since three took over, they are not honouring that verbal agreement. Where do I stand legally?
7 REPLIES 7
Maestro

Re: 02 to three but no 4g

Hi, I checked the account and you weren't opted in for 4G. I have opted you in now, this may take 12 hours to update. Can you make sure that you have the latest software updated and 4G selected in your settings? As long as your in a 4G area it will work Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi three Sophie,
I also signed a contract last August 2014 with the guarantee that iI would be provided with 4G service once the network was updated. This promise was not fulfilled and I also like the above customer would like to see where I stand from a legal viewpoint

Hi, 4G is available but you have to opt in to the service or I can set you up. Then as long as you are in a 4G area and using a compatible handset it'll work. Would you like me to set up the account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah sure that would be great.

Hi, I have set that up for you now it can take a few hours. It's free until June next year and all the coverage details are on http://bit.ly/1rjALU2.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It did not and does not have 4G. Was it set up?
Maestro

Hi, I've checked and your opted in for 4G, Can you make sure that 4G is selected in your settings?