Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Bill Query & Help needed!

SOLVED
butterflyz
Investigator

Bill Query & Help needed!

Hi there,

My name is Susan and I am a mobile broadband customer who was originally signed up as an o2 customer and carried over.

I have been away for a little while (family stuff) and I need to PM someone to help me with my bill. It turns out that for a reason that popped up before with my account, my broadband usage went way over the limit ( as some of us from using a particular modem don't get the "2euro over" as we don't have a "login" portal to recieve the messages). I did ask before for the messages to be sent to my actual mobile number but that must not have been done as it never comes through. 
When I had an issue before, everyone was SO helpful, friendly and understanding and I appreciated it so so much. Is there someone available I can PM the details to?
Thanks so much 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Hi Susan 👋 I'm one of the Mods here. Feel free to PM me, you'll find the "send me a PM" link under my signature. I'll keep an eye out for you. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Hi Susan 👋 I'm one of the Mods here. Feel free to PM me, you'll find the "send me a PM" link under my signature. I'll keep an eye out for you. 

Thanks so much Deborah. I just sent you a PM there now. Lots to read! And thank you.