Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Broadband Monthly Usage Allowance - extended?

SOLVED
Dizzle
Investigator

Broadband Monthly Usage Allowance - extended?

Hi there,

I read somewhere that the 4G monthly broadband cap of 750GB was extended to the end of March 2021. I now cannot find that post any longer, has this been extended? 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

Fantastic, this is a great help when you have a few people in the house working from home and kids on consoles. They should just scrap the cap altogether 👍

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Dizzle Hello there 👋 I've checked the website and it's showing up to the 31st of March. I've sent an email to the relevant team to see if there are any plans on extending this. I'll come back here to let you know. 👌

Many thanks

@Dizzle Good morning and I have great news for you too. The cap removal on our 750GB plan has been extended to the end of May. The website will be updated shortly 💪

Fantastic, this is a great help when you have a few people in the house working from home and kids on consoles. They should just scrap the cap altogether 👍

Do you know when the website will be updated to reflect the cap extension to 31st May 2021? Will customers receive a notification about this extension? I find it worrying that the website still shows 31st March 2021.

@fergusq It's been updated. Have a look to make sure 😉

click here 

Has this data limit removal been extended beyond May into June, or do the 750GB monthly data limits start once again?

Yes, it has. Deborah at Three has said that it has been extended again to 30th June 2021 which is a great help when you have gamers in the house! The website has yet to reflect this update though https://www.three.ie/here-to-help.html

I was wondering if there is any prospect of the cap of 750GB being lifted later than June 30th?