Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Broadband speed issue for over 6 weeks

Pat44
Investigator

Broadband speed issue for over 6 weeks

I'm looking for help as people on chat only close cases with fake solutions... help or over a phone - informations which I get are friendly but no one from tech support is contacting me and every time I'm being told someone will contact me. If I ring for follow up I hear that they do not see any issues on their end but I see issue on my end. I have opened few cases for speed issue 3166756, 3177304, 3184789, 3198723 in which every time i was told to restart router or move it and it was immediately closed without providing any solution and working internet for which im paying for. So far my last speed case is opened for over 3 weeks today I got information its better to close it and open a new which i a joke as then Im waiting another 10 days for any response. 

I also requested my contract as its impossible for me that I didn't receive at the day when I joined. It as I have right for service and so far its been two weeks without proving me my valid broadband contract, I'm not sure if you even have it now. First was by chat, then my phone and again by phone.

I  also opened a complain for this case and so far no response person over a phone couldn't provide me with any update, there are lots of details in relation to my broadband also a one that there was a service limitation in my  location and twice in may I was told to return this modem and my contract will be canceled without any fees but unfortunately no one could cancel this contract, the complain is 08616730.

Please also see my speeds from the 3 broadband as I cannot work with it I'm also paying for other service as otherwise I would be unemployed as I couldn't do any work from home with this broadband now or join any conference with that kind of speeds.

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-17 at 17.06.40.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-07-17 at 17.06.12.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5
billbond4
Leader

I would edit your post and remove your mobile number as its a public forum here.

And also send a pm to a mod with your details and they can investigate if there is an issue with the mast in your location

I do not think there is an issue with the mast, the problem are hills around so im being moved between two of them and on both get the same poor speeds - this is what I was told when once technical person check this at the start of contract and then it got better. In the best time I was getting 5Mb speeds but in the nights the speeds were much worst when most of users experience something opposite. I'm totally surprised on ignorance by people on three chat and I got impression that technical team never look on this in full if they look on this - just check light if mast is ok not the users, the only follow up is me ringing three no one from three is trying to reach me for last 6 weeks no one send a text, email or ring me with update on any case.

This is not my no. but case no. if we look on the same number.

P     

If your static you shouldnt be switching between masts.

You router will pick the best mast for you and thats the one you will stay on (once the router doesnt move)

In the past my account was marked as service degraded - I was told that my modem do not connect to the mast which is 5km away just to different one which is much further away - probably because of the hills... in may I asked twice customer services over phone and chat if this is still the case so I can return my router and account will be canceled without fees and I got answer yes, when I spend twice 2h in shop at the end it was that I cant return modem and my account will not be canceled without fees - so I was misinformed twice and since that time as the service is much degraded I'm opening tickets about speed problems and the only advice is to restart router to factory default ... so now I have another service as Its impossible to work on this one anymore as no one want to fix it or marked it as service degraded. On chat I was informed that what ever you are getting at start (speed) you will get all the time or slower so I do not thing they will get me anything faster now.

Even getting a copy of contract takes so far over 2 weeks but it should take 3 days - talking about this with already three people so I cannot understand how hard and how long it will take to send a copy of contact which is file over email.

@Pat44  Hi there 👋 I'd like to take a look at your account to see the details there, pop me a PM as @billbond4 advised above so I can check the notes and help you out here 👌 Let me know your broadband number, full name, address and date of birth 👍