Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cannot access My3 to amend Direct Debit

SOLVED
Almc78
Investigator

Cannot access My3 to amend Direct Debit

3 Team,

I registered for My3 in 2019 when I was on 3pay and last November also signed up for broadband.

I have since left 3pay - but retained BB - and while I can still login to My3, I have no dashboard or menu options and cannot amend my BB direct debit details.

I suspect that this is because my mobile number is no longer with 3Pay so have tried to register under the number that came with the router, but my email address flags as currently in use (from my previous 3Pay reg.).

Any assistance to resolve this would be great.

AM.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Almc78 Hello 👋 I'll help you out here 😁 You're correct in that you can't have more than one My3 account with the same email address, do you have a second email address you can use? If not, pop me a PM with your phone number, broadband number, email address, full name, address and date of birth so I can link in with our tech team to have your old account removed 💪

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Almc78 Hello 👋 I'll help you out here 😁 You're correct in that you can't have more than one My3 account with the same email address, do you have a second email address you can use? If not, pop me a PM with your phone number, broadband number, email address, full name, address and date of birth so I can link in with our tech team to have your old account removed 💪

Message sent.

Many thanks for the assistance.

@Almc78 Got it, thanks 😀