Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Check 5G Broadband Coverage

SOLVED
SPWR90
Investigator

Check 5G Broadband Coverage

Can I PM my details to support team to check if I can get 5G Mobile Broadband with router at my address, or when I can get it

On the map coverage it says I'm covered
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@SPWR90 Ah I see what you mean. When setting up a Billpay account it must be in your current address as you'll be asked to provide proof of this. Setting up an account in your name and your brother's address isn't possible and as 5G isn't available at your address at the moment it's not possible to order it for there just yet.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@SPWR90 Hi there 👋 As you've checked our coverage checker I'm guessing you're good to go 😁 Certainly pop me a PM with your Eircode if you'd like me to double-check, I'll be more than happy to 👍

Said access denied not enough privileges
So here eircode - *******
You can remove it from message after
👍

*personal details edited by Mod

@SPWR90 Thanks for that, I've removed it 👍 I've had a look at the online shop broadband section over here and when I enter your Eircode I'm advised 5G is on its way to your area so keep an eye there and as soon as it's available you'll be able to order 👌 Oh, I've also updated your profile so you can PM 💪 

Thanks very much I'll be checking regularly should be in the area by June which is fine by me
Have a great day 👍

1 more question is the 5G unlimited same as the 4G unlimited as in , it has the 750GB per month fair usage in place ?

@SPWR90 The 5G plans have a massive 1000GB limit, check it out over here 👉 click here 👌 Also, did you know the 750GB limit has been removed until March 31st 2021? Take a look here 😁

1000GB wow , yeh I was aware of the data limit removal till march 31st , very nice that the people at Three did that with covid in place

I have the order page open for it , my brother wants to use it near 1 North Dublin quay city centre which is covered ,

but get it delivered to my home address, then give it back to me when coverage comes to my area at my address,

Is that allowed ?

The pro 2 router is what I'm on about