Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Data allowance usage not updating

SOLVED
Crowbius
Novice

Data allowance usage not updating

Hello,

I am having an ongoing issue with both the My3 app and online. I have the unlimited data broadband and have been using it for over a year, however, since joining 3, my allowance has never updated and had always shown as 100% out of 750gb remaining (I have already used over 100gb this month).

I spoke to somebody on the online chat, but I ended the chat quickly when the advisor asked me for my email address and actual password so he could log in to my account "on his side" - this didnt feel right to me.

Can somebody help me out please? I have no idea how much data I am actually using.

Regards,

Sean.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Crowbius you've called out something important . I believe @Seastar had a similar experience last year. And we did find the answer 

Have a look over here and here

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Crowbius you've called out something important . I believe @Seastar had a similar experience last year. And we did find the answer 

Have a look over here and here

Thank you so much for this. I was looking through old posts from last year but had no idea the cap had been lifted until August this year. Thank you again for your reply!

@Crowbius I'll go back to this post click here at the end of August/beginning of September with further news. I'll tag you in it when the time comes 👌