Investigator

Dreadful Speeds 4G

can we get a support team member to look at this

last four days only been getting speeds about 300 kb/s to 800 kb/s

number on router  is - (083) **** ****

*personal details edited by Mod

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@SPWR90 Thanks for that, going forward if you need to send personal details feel free to pop us a PM 👍 I've taken a look and all appears as it should in the area. Do you know of anybody else in the area that's noticed changes to their speeds? Have you had a look through the article I tagged above? There are some questions in there that I'll need the answers to in order to look into this further.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@SPWR90 Good morning, let's take a look at this for you. I've removed your personal details from your post 😉 Tell me, what area are you in? Not the exact location, just the general area. Once I know this I'll check for alarms in the vicinity. Also, if you haven't already, check out All about: Broadband Coverage for some great tips and tricks 👌

Malahide / Kinsealy
Eircode ; *******

You can remove that after viewing it ∆

*personal details edited by Mod

@SPWR90 Thanks for that, going forward if you need to send personal details feel free to pop us a PM 👍 I've taken a look and all appears as it should in the area. Do you know of anybody else in the area that's noticed changes to their speeds? Have you had a look through the article I tagged above? There are some questions in there that I'll need the answers to in order to look into this further.