Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Intermittent loss of connection

SOLVED
Deegs
Investigator

Intermittent loss of connection

HI, I live in Oulart, Enniscorthy. Signal to my B535 Huawei has started to drop out over the last few days, even when the signal is good. The internet speed has dropped, is there a problem with the mast in the area? I think the 3 mast is on Slievenagorea. Red light appears on device intermittently even though signal is full strength. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

Speed is ok, not as good as normal, but the connection hasn't dropped at
all today for me, which is great, so thank you.
Eóin.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Downtown
Investigator

I have an excellent signal for Broadband and excellent speeds but it keeps freezing. I have done all the resets etc as required but I keep getting told that there is no problem in my area. How can this be when I have changed nothing in the last six months - same office, same location, same layout, same equipment. Please help !!!

I even got the latest modem/router from Three - no joy.

At this point I'd be happy if Three acknowledged there is a problem !

@Deegs and @Downtown 

This morning I looped in with our tech team and we're aware that some Three customers are currently experiencing intermittent connection issues using their broadband (or mobile data) service . We are working to restore full service.
On the other hand, I would like to check the masts you connect to to check if it's unrelated to the investigation currently being worked on. Could you both send me a PM with your full name, numbers, address and date of birth?

Deborah,

Is this message private (before I start putting in my PII (wasn't sure what I was doing)

@Downtown this is a public forum. So you're right to ask 👍

In my signature you'll see a "send me a PM" link. Click on that.

Having similar problem in the area but support did inform me 3 masts are being worked on

Here's the link to view your nearest mast,
https://siteviewer.comreg.ie/#explore

Thanks for that, Site 3_WX0033 is the mast nearest me.

Hi all,

Thanks for your patience. If you have been experiencing disconnections with your broadband whish our tech team have been investigating - I've got great news! The root cause has been identified and fixed. Can you switch off your routers for 5 minutes then power back on? 

Let me know how it goes.

Speed is ok, not as good as normal, but the connection hasn't dropped at
all today for me, which is great, so thank you.
Eóin.

Yeah. Seems good here now too today.

Thanks so much