Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Intermittent loss of connection

SOLVED
Deegs
Investigator

Intermittent loss of connection

HI, I live in Oulart, Enniscorthy. Signal to my B535 Huawei has started to drop out over the last few days, even when the signal is good. The internet speed has dropped, is there a problem with the mast in the area? I think the 3 mast is on Slievenagorea. Red light appears on device intermittently even though signal is full strength. Thanks.

14 REPLIES 14

Speed much better now, thanks a mil for sorting this out.

kittehcatster
Novice

I have been having the same issues following a widespread power outage in the Kilkenny area. I too would like to know if Three are aware of this issue and it seems directly connected to the power outage that knocked off the tower signal.

Hi we are also having this issue since a power outage knocked out the tower signal 2 days ago.

@kittehcastster Thanks for reaching out to us and joining 3Community. I've had a look at the Kilkenny area and see that there were reports on 2 masts in the area. From what I see these masts are up and running again. Can you restart your router and give it a few minutes to get signal? Let me know how you get on. 

Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
They are very helpful and very kind and they are listening all issues and they are giving best advice possible following they law suits for your solutions.

https://www.ccpc.ie/consumers/
ask@ccpc.ie