Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Mobile Broadband Unusable - Delgany/Greystones

Bfagans
Investigator

Mobile Broadband Unusable - Delgany/Greystones

Hi all,

My wife and I have had decent speeds in Delgany up until this last weekend. Since then the speeds have become abysmal. For long periods of the day, we're unable even do a Google search. I'm talking 0.2 Mbps download speeds, where before it would have been 5 - 20 (not great but usable). 

We're both working from home and this has started to really affect our jobs. Would appreciate any help. Otherwise we're going to be forced to switch over to Vodaphone or Eir.

Thanks,

Brendan

6 REPLIES 6
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Bfagans Hi there and thanks for posting. I've had a look and can see that there is a mast at Greystones RFC that is currently being looked at by our tech team. Would you be in that area? Let me know 👌

@LauraH Thanks for your reply! Yes, we are in the general Greystones area, in Delgany village. I'll DM you my eircode if that helps. We haven't received any texts about service interruption, but hopefully will see improvements soon if they are looking at things.

@Bfagans I see your PM, thanks for that 👍 Our tech team are continuing to work on the mast at Greystones RFC, I don't have a timeframe on this at the minute, I'll keep an eye on it and report back when there's news 👌

@Bfagans I haven't forgotten about you, I'm linking in with our tech team on this as they're working on the mast. As soon as I have solid news I'll be back to let you know 👍

Thanks @LauraH! Have to say that speeds have improved immensely since Thursday and have remained steady. We are delighted so hopefully this has to do with the works going on, and hopefully it remains stable. Had ordered a Eir SIM in desperation but now will be sending back. Send my regards to the team 🙂

@Bfagans I certainly will and thanks so much for popping on to let us know 👌