cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Broadband

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Re: Mobile Broadband

Ya checked that as requested and changed the APN but still no difference - hence the reason why I have asked on numerous posts since for three.ie to confirm its SMTP settings. Can you confirm these?

Pathfinder

Any further developments from your Tech team - can anyone confirm your SMTP settings??? day 15 since i raised this query and still no solution from Three.ie.

3 Community Manager

Hi Pat, our tech team are continuing to investigate the cause of this in order to find a resolution. I'll come back to you here as soon as I have an update but I just wanted to let you know that work on this is continuing.

Pathfinder

Hi Rachael,

Since I have had no response since your last post 22.03.18 we have had no choice but to seek an alternative mobile broadband supplier - therefore please note that we intend getting a 2 week trial from Vodafone on their mobile broadband and if this performs as supposed to we will have no option but to cancel our contract with Three.ie. I have raised this issue 12.09.17 and as of yet had no acceptable response from Three on this issue.