Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 (still) not updating broadband data usage

SOLVED
Seastar
Investigator

My3 (still) not updating broadband data usage

I did have a thread about this on the old forum (user name KJ), can't find that thread here and I've registered here under a new name and my3 email.

Unfortunately this My3 not updating my data usage fault hasn't been fixed yet, I still can't see what data we have used, we still can't use our allowance near the end of the month as we won't know what data we have left. After logging in to my3 our remaining allowance is always at 100%. Please note that our data is still being metered.
So far I've had 4 texts (6th 11th 18th 19th) saying my query is still under investigation, it's now been quiet for a few days maybe they have given up ?
So 25 days now since this was reported over the phone to 3. Hoping this can get fixed soon, surely it can be fixed within one calendar month.

Maybe someone on here can inquire as to why this is taking so long and ask them if they need me to provide some more details ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Seastar Hello there, I see your PM and I'll pop back there shortly.

For those that have a similar query to you; as part of our customer commitment during COVID-19, we've removed the 750GB allowance until the end of June. This is why your dial is showing 100% or isn't moving 💪 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Seastar Hello there, I see your PM and I'll pop back there shortly.

For those that have a similar query to you; as part of our customer commitment during COVID-19, we've removed the 750GB allowance until the end of June. This is why your dial is showing 100% or isn't moving 💪 

I got another SMS text yesterday saying.....

"Your query is still under investigation. We'll contact you as soon as the issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience"

So either these messages are automated or the person investigating and sending them hasn't been informed that Three have removed the 750GB allowance limit until the end of June.

@Three_Deborah 

Nice that this (unlimited data) has been extended past the end of June and into July, checked my3 today and my dial still isn't moving and shows I have 100% data or 750GB left of my allowance.