Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No coverage in Glanmire, Co Cork

Anonymous
Not applicable

No coverage in Glanmire, Co Cork

Hi,

I have been with O2/Three for years now.  I have lived at the same address for 5 years now but every day for the last week when I return to Glanmire I lose coverage and service.  It happens from Glanmire Village onwards.

I have to keep turning phone off and then reregistering with network when I turn it back on to regain coverage and service.  And it takes numerous attempts at this in order for it to work.

I went to a Three store on Friday and got a replacement SIM card thinking that might help the issues and at first everything appeared ok but I did not spend the weekend at home but then the issue started again yesterday when I returned home to Glanmire after work.

Please can you advise how to resolve this.  It was not an issue before last week.  I am an old O2 customer and I am wondering is this issue - do I need to get transferred to the Three network or is it the same thing?

1 REPLY 1

Re: No coverage in Glanmire, Co Cork

Hi, we have a known issue in the area that we are working on having resolved as soon as possible. I'm sorry for inconvenience caused.