Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

No date and Internet

isabel
Novice

No date and Internet

The last Tuesday, i received a sms, it was saying to me that my credict account was low, inmediately i charged 20€ in my balance but the date and internet was dead. 

I have being waiting during all the week, and i have checked everything that the page say about this problem, and i am not having the internet.

I have checked my credit balance and my creditis the 20€ so.. i dont understand what is it the problem for i have lost the internet in my phone.

I have tried to call for talk with the customer assistant and later i have been waiting 20 min any person didn´t responde me. I have tried to talk with the customer assistand on line and they are unvaliable. so.. i dont know what i can do more.  

I hope your answer, 

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@isabel Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Are you able to connect to data now? Are all your data settings switched on? Let me know 

yes, I have the data activated and if I only activate data mode I have 1 minute with a super low speed and I have the phone without communication.Honestly, it was strange to me that when I recharged the € 20 I did not receive the reply message that I can access unlimited data and unlimited calls ... I only received the notification that the recharge had been receivedEnviado desde mi smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

@isabel Muy bien y gracias. Por fav, enviame tu numero con tu nombre, direccion y cumpleayos . Pardon, me esponal es falta de practica 😂