Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

No internet access after android 11 update

Corkman
Investigator

No internet access after android 11 update

My phone will not connect to internet since the update even though it says I have 4g+ if I switch to 3g it works for a while
31 REPLIES 31

Contacted the company said they are aware of an issue wasn't an app just a shortcut to website will just have to do it through chrome

@Corkman Thanks a million for popping on to let us know. It's great to talk these things out on a forum, @billbond4 was heading down the right road with it 👍

Unfortunately still having issues even upgraded to a 5G plan today phone wouldn't open Google maps had to drop back to 3G again
billbond4
Leader

You still having issues?

Yes have to switch to 3g for a while and then go back to 5g
billbond4
Leader

Have you tried ?

Settings --> System --> Reset options --> Reset Network settings

Yes and a factory reset seems to be problem with android 11 in alot of phones maybe another update will fix it

@Corkman Hi there, I see @billbond4 has given some good advice here! When you're noticing this with your 5G coverage are you always in the same area or does this happen everywhere?

Happens everywhere even when working phone says no internet connection at the top of the screen

@Corkman Hhhmmm how old is your SIM card? I'm wondering if it might need an update. You can order one for free over here 👉 Click here. They're free of charge so no harm in trying it out. Also, is it possible to try your SIM in another phone to see if you notice the same things happening?