Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Non existance internet from 7-12

SOLVED
Dubsy
Investigator

Non existance internet from 7-12

Does this happen to anyone else. During the day and early morning i have download speeds anywhere from 40-50 mbps and as soon as it hits 7 o clock boom i barly has 1mbps. Sometimes is so slow i csnt even do a speed test. Now i have spent 800 euro on a top of the range booster trying to solve this problem and it still is there. Three online chat insist there is nothing wrong and never seem to want to try and help me. I usually get a text a few days after talking to them saying the issue has been resolved when it hasnt so i just have up with them.
23 REPLIES 23

at this time, doing any online gatherings where any streaming/VoIP is involved is impossible. This is unacceptable especially during covid lock downs. Me and my fiends have been doing some shared screen geogessr games or watching movies while talking on discord, im unable to hear or talk to them (its 5k ms latency) whilst having anything else open at the same time. 

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Regenold Sure, pop me a PM with your details along with some screenshots of speed tests and the answers to the questions in the article I've linked above.

@Shum Any luck with those screenshots? Make sure to pop me a PM with your details too.

I have went through the troubleshooting steps so many times and I refuse to do it anymore. Its nothing to do on my part. It's all on yours. The 4g now is constantly coming and going so I can't use that. My 3g speeds are way down from 30mbps down to at best 2mbps with awful ping. There is many people around my area complaining about the same problem on Facebook so it's not just me. I was told there was upgrades going on a few weeks back on the mast that would sort of Internet dropping and slow speeds. It's just getting worse and worse.

@Dubsy I get that dipping speeds aren't ideal, it's great that you've tried the troubleshooting steps already. Pop me a PM with the results and the answers to the questions in the blog above along with your broadband number, full name, address and date of birth. Once I have that info I can access your account and connections if that's ok with you? Let me know