Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Speed issues

deiserob

Speed issues

Hi, living in rural co.waterford annestown , speeds great from 11pm at night to 4pm next evening after that it pretty much becomes unusable where you cant stream youtube only at 240p.. Can anything be done about this its shocking and im on 4G currently 23mbs this hour of the night.

2 REPLIES 2
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@deiserob Hello there and welcome to 3Community. Tell me have you had a read of our fantastic blog All about: Broadband Coverage ? There are many factors that can determine your broadband speeds, this blog is a great place to start as it has lots of tip and tricks that other members have found very helpful 👌

Kev0
Investigator

Deiserob allow me to save you from wasting your time.....
I have the same issue and so do many others. I'm in monaghan, you are in Waterford so it's obviously a national thing that three have rolled out. Exactly the same issues that you describe.

I spent a long time trying to have the problem 'investigated' and after dead end after dead end, I just received a text from the three tech team saying:
"From Three: We have reviewed your case and found that you're receiving an acceptable service as per the specifications. "

Just accept it or get a new isp. Hope this saves you wasting a lot of time 🙂