Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Wifi

Patm
Investigator

Wifi

WiFi is extremely poor. Less than one mg download speed regularly. In kerry and using a three dongle. Is there an issue
7 REPLIES 7
SPWR90
Investigator

Speeds are slow everywhere at the moment
The 3Three masts are being worked on

https://siteviewer.comreg.ie/#explore

@Patm Hi there, as @SPWR90 has mentioned the mast you're connecting to maybe being worked on. Let me know you're general area and I'll check it out! Also, be sure to check out All about: Broadband Coverage  where you'll find lots of troubleshooting tips and tricks.

Oh, I've also moved your post over to the Broadband section so others can benefit too!

Hi I’m in ballybunion kerry. And there is no WiFi at all now
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Patm Thanks for letting me know. I've taken a look and all appears as it should in that area.  Tell me, what's the make and model of the router or modem you're using? Have you had a read through the tips and tricks in the article I linked above? How did you get on with them?

Hi there
Yes I tried the tips but admin password doesn’t work. The dongle is a huawei E5577. It’s very frustrating that the speed is below one or none at all so often
Thanks for trying the help
Pat

Speeds have improved in last hour here as well hitting 75mbps-85mbps

Upload hitting 6-12mbps

IMG_20210720_165516.jpg

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Patm Tell me, when did you start noticing this? Recently? I'm guessing that Ballybunion is busy during this fab weather so I'm wondering if the increased traffic is leading to your slower speeds. Can you pop me a PM with your account details (broadband number, full name, address including Eircode, and date of birth) so I can check your exact location? Some screenshots of speed tests taken a different times of the day would be great too.