Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

can't order 5G broadband...

Neko
Investigator

can't order 5G broadband...

On coverage map, i am in "covered" area and my phone, oneplus nord, can use 5G with 3 at great speed (500 - 250M down, about 10 - 30M up).  However, no one in 3 can sell me the 5Gbroadband device because 3's computer system says i can't (no coverage).

Is there any way i can get the 5G broadband plan???

I was testing speed and reception within the house and i get good result in the place where i plan to have the device...  if i could order one... 😞

Screenshot_20210331-093055.jpg

22 REPLIES 22

Sent and thanks
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Neko @simon4 Hi there, @Three_Deborah is out of office so I've been linking in with our teams on your behalf. Thanks so much for providing your details by the way. We've learned that whilst your both showing great speeds with our 5G mobile service your addresses are not quite covered by some of our 5G broadband services.............. yet! As the areas covered are ever-changing, we recommend checking in from time to time in the near future for updates on this. Have a lovely weekend 🌞 

503mbps those speeds are insane looking forward now to getting on the 5G plan
Had the same problem few months back they wouldn't send the router to my residence as it's not covered but tried using a family members work address to order it but they still wouldnt allow me to get on the 5G plan.