cancel broadband contract

Kasia
Investigator

cancel broadband contract

Can i please cancel my broadband Moderator edit: Personal details removed 

14 REPLIES 14
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Hi Kasia, I'm sorry to see that you want to cancel your broadband. Is there any reason why? Can you also tell me your full name, address and date of birth so that I can open your account? 

Moderator edit: Personal details removed

I do not need the broadband anymore.

Thank you

@Kasia, I've edited your personal details as this is a public forum. Can you send me a PM, please? 

Hi Deborah,

Can you please cancel mine also (I tried sending you a PM but it says I have reached my limit)

Account: xxxxxxxxxxx

(08x) xxx xxxx

Thanks,

Lorcán

Edited by MOD to remove personal details

@Lorcan Hi there 👋 I've edited your post to remove your personal details as this is a public forum. I also see your PM so I'll pop back to you over there 👍

claref
Investigator

yy

Hi I recently upgraded my broadband only with you there on Thursday, originally I only had broadband and a prepaid phone. I was recently like today gifted with an unlocked mobile phone and the person set me up on Vodafone  and sims only for 35 euro. So it no longer suits me to have mobile with you and buy a new phone and continue paying as i was broadband with you and plus 60 euros with post mobile to talk to my son who lives in uk at present and cant home at present, so i find i am ringing him more than i did before lockdown. So i can get all the data i need on this gifted phone. Is it possible to cancel my recently upgraded broadband??

@claref Good morning, what a nice gift to receive! So you'd like to cancel your broadband as you now have a package with Vodafone, is that correct? Tell me, where did you purchase your broadband upgrade? If it was online or over the phone then you have a 14-day return window. Check out Online Orders and Returns for more info 👍

Dear Laura thanks for getting back to me, it was in my local retail store
they did it, they gave me a new modem .

regards
clare