Did you mean: 

3Community Christmas Draw

SOLVED
3 Community Manager

3Community Christmas Draw

3Community Comp.png

Hi All,

How about a bit of Christmas fun?

Here's a chance to get your hands on a great prize for Christmas, courtesy of the 3Community.

In the spirit of Christmas, I thought it would be really nice to hear exactly what you love about this Holiday. Spread the Christmas Cheer!

To be in with a chance to win a €100 All4One Voucher.

Reply to this Competition Topic with your Fondest Christmas Memory Heart

The winner will be chosen at random on the 21st of December at 9:30 am. The voucher will be sent to the lucky winner by post, on the same day. Just in time for Christmas!

I'll announce the winner right here and I'll send you a PM to confirm your number and your delivery address!

Best of luck to everyone that enters!

Rach.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
3 Community Manager

Re: 3Community Christmas Draw

Hi All,

Thank you so much for sharing  your wonderful Christmas memories! It definitely helped spread the Christmas cheer and made me even more excited about Christmas (as if that was even possible)

I put all of your names into one of our many empty Celebrations boxes and picked @Chilli_Pepper as the winner!

Congrats @Chilli_Pepper Heart Send me a PM with your full name and address please.

Happy Christmas everyone!

3 REPLIES 3

I love to see my old friends and family and to go for a few drinks in the local, to remember the old times!

3 Community Manager

Hi All,

Thank you so much for sharing  your wonderful Christmas memories! It definitely helped spread the Christmas cheer and made me even more excited about Christmas (as if that was even possible)

I put all of your names into one of our many empty Celebrations boxes and picked @Chilli_Pepper as the winner!

Congrats @Chilli_Pepper Heart Send me a PM with your full name and address please.

Happy Christmas everyone!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Happy Christmas to everyone at Three