Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Add, Change, or Remove a Direct Debit

Add, Change, or Remove a Direct Debit

Paying by Direct Debit is the most convenient way for you to pay your bill, as the money is automatically taken from your account each month.

Add Direct Debit

If you are not currently paying your bill by Direct Debit, you can easily set one up through your My3 account

My3 Web

When you log into My3 via your browser, click on "Set Up Direct Debit", which is available on the top left-hand of the screen.

From here, you will need to select “Use Another Payment Method”.

Under the "Bank Account" tab, input the required information, and click "Save".

My3 App

In the My3 app, select the menu button in the top right-hand corner (this looks like three lines on top of each other).

Select "Manage Direct Debit" and then choose “Pay with a Different Payment Method”.

Enter your details under the “Bank Account” tab, and hit "Save".

You can set also up a direct debit by calling our Customer Care team on 1913. 

Note: If you wish to use a joint bank account, you must be authorised to set up direct debits on the account and you must complete a Direct Debit Mandate form, which can be requested by calling 1913.

Watch our helpful tutorial video below, for a visual guide to setting up your direct debit: 

Change/Update a Direct Debit

For details on how to change or update an existing direct debit via your My3 Account on web/app, just pop over here: Updating Direct Debit 

Cancel Direct Debit

If you no longer want to pay your bill by Direct Debit, you can change to one of the bill payment methods listed, here.

Please note that cancelling a Direct Debit does not cancel your account.

Do you need more help? Why not ask the 3Community and benefit from the experience of over 100,000 members.