Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3News: 5G for Free

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

3Community Template - 1250x548.png

Yes, you read the title correctly – 5G is now free for all our new and existing Three customers! This means that you can now experience even faster speeds on Ireland’s fastest mobile network, and you can enjoy All You Can Eat 5G Data without any additional charge to your account. For any new customers joining Three, this add-on will be automatically added to your account. For any existing customers, we are working to get it added for everyone. 

How can I use 5G?  

You need two things to enjoy 5G: a 5G-ready device and 5G coverage in your area.  

What devices can get 5G on Three?   

You can find a complete list of all our 5G devices, here, and more devices are being added all the time to bring you even greater choices. 

Does 5G use more data than 4G?   

No, it doesn’t. 5G is simply different in the way the network operates. 5G is a better data service than 4G with faster speeds. With All You Can Eat Data across our plans, you don’t have to worry about using up your data on 5G. 

As an existing customer, how will I know when 5G has been added to my account? 

You will receive a confirmation SMS once 5G has been added to your account. 

Make sure to check out our dedicated 5G page, here. If you have any questions just drop a comment below and a 3Community Moderator will be happy to help you 😊 

8 Comments