Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Introducing the: Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Three_Stacey_1-1706193166909.png

Oppo have released another sure to be hit, with the Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G,  and I was lucky enough to get my hands on one so I can report back to our 3Community on how this new addition measures up, and I fell in love! It’s an awesome phone, coming in at €749.99 on Prepay. Read on to find out more 👇

How does it look?

I love a big screen and the first thing that struck me when opening this beauty is the gorgeous 6.55” screen. The starlight black colour of the casing is also very easy on the eye and the fingerprint unlock under the display is just where I like it!

How’s the camera?

While I loved the screen size and the look of the phone the absolute winner for me was the camera. You have got quad rear cameras – 50MP main sensor, 16MP ultra-wide, 13MP telephoto and 2MP macro and wait for it, the selfie camera has a whooping 32MP! I do enjoy a good selfie, so this has me sold! The auto-focus was also very impressive and the photos so bright and colourful. When’s my upgrade due?!

What’s on the inside?

The Find X3 Neo runs on a Snapdragon 865 processor and is 5G compatible, so downloads were really quick. Gaming was also super responsive, no lagging noticed at all!

On the memory side of things, you have got 256GB of internal storage and while there’s no SD slot to expand this, be sure to check out our Google One promo!

How’s the battery life?

Another plus for me is battery life. I like to get from one end of the day to the next without needing to charge my phone and I got that with the X3 Neo and then some! The 4500 mAh battery means you won’t run low during the day, and the superfast charging will get you from 0% to 100% within 35 minutes, so no complaints here.

What are the specs?

General Specifications

Spec

Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G

Display Size

6.55”

Display Type

FHD+ Amoled 90Hz

Operating System

Android

Processor

Snapdragon 865