Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

5G service offer emails

SOLVED
gavomac
Investigator

5G service offer emails

I’ve  received 2 emails this week from Three offering me 5G broadband but when I check the postcode it says unavailable in my area. Competitors to three have posters up in my area advertising 5G. I have clear line of sight to Nowen Hill in west Cork where three’s cell tower is located. TheComreg site shows I have Three 5G coverage.

Who do I contact to get this looked into?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@gavomac Thanks for the PM, I've checked on the coverage in the area & can confirm that we don't offer 5G service at your address. From looking at the coverage checker we do offer 5G in your area but unfortunately not at your specific address currently. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@gavomac Hi there, have you checked our coverage checker to see if 5G is available in your area? You can click here to check what service is available. If you like I can also check it here for you just PM me your full address or Eircode.

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@gavomac Thanks for the PM, I've checked on the coverage in the area & can confirm that we don't offer 5G service at your address. From looking at the coverage checker we do offer 5G in your area but unfortunately not at your specific address currently.