Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

What can I do on the My3 App?

What can I do on the My3 App?

The My3 App allows you to manage your Three account anytime, anywhere. 

• The My3 app will help you check your usage and allowances, manage your add-ons/services, pay a bill or top up.
  • If you wish to call into one of our retail stores, we’ve shared Store Locator maps to help you find your nearest Three store.
  • Our online shop is available for device upgrades or price plan changes whenever you may need it.
  • If you looking to score great rewards for being a three customer then you should find out more about our 3Plus app too, there are loads of great discounts and competitions just waiting for you to redeem.

We constantly strive to make your app experience better by tailoring it to you and to your My3 account.

Be sure to check if a new app update or version is available for you today – and keep an eye out for even more app changes in the future.

When we make significant updates we will send alerts to your app as well, that way you’ll know we’re working hard to get everything just right for you.   

Update - February 2020: If you have previously registered for My3 but are unable to log in, you may need to re-register for My3, due to a system upgrade. If re-registering, please follow the steps outlined here.