Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 App Overview

My3 App Overview

What is the My3 App?

The My3 app allows you to check your account information anytime, anywhere. The My3 app is free is available on Apple iOS and Android App store.

To register for My3, follow the below steps:

• Visit login.three.ie
  • Fill in your details and choose a password.
  • You will also be asked to input your date of birth to verify your account. It's essential that this info is in the correct format and matches the information on our systems. 
  • A Verification Code will then be sent to you via SMS. Enter the verification code. 
  • Your registration is now complete*.

*Please note: when logging in to My3 after re-registering, you must use your new log in details (i.e., the email address and password you chose when re-registering).

What can you do on the My3 app?

• The My3 app allows you to check your usage and allowances, manage your add-ons/services, pay a bill or top up.
  • If you wish to visit one of our retail stores, we’ve shared Store Locator maps to help you find your nearest Three store.
  • Our online shop is available for device upgrades or price plan changes whenever you may need it.
  • If you looking to score great rewards for being a Three customer then you should find out more about our 3Plus app too, there are loads of great discounts and competitions just waiting for you to redeem.
  • All customers can use the app to message with Customer Care agents.

Troubleshooting

Having issues? Ensure you have downloaded the most recent app update. 

If you have previously registered for My3 before February 2020, but are unable to log in, you may need to re-register for My3, due to a system upgrade. 

Do you need more support?

Why not ask the 3Community and benefit from the experience of over 90,000 members.