Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

App Review: Bitmoji

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Three_Stacey_1-1706111788441.png

Inspiration to review this app comes from unlikely sources. Take this month’s recommendation, it came from a 14 year-old having fun with avatars and stickers through Bitmoji! This app is fun for all ages, and brings a new dimension to messaging and games. Even creating your avatar is great craic!

Starting off

After you install and open the app, you are asked to create an avatar. Pop in your date of birth, sign up with your email, and build your avatar. Select gender and for a more accurate avatar, take a selfie (or skip)! The range of options here is amazing, from nose shape to eye colour, and the fashion section. You decide how your avatar represents you, go with an alter ego, or something that resembles you.

Three_Deborah_0-1622557676685.png

How it works

So, you have finished creating your avatar 👻 and now you have a huge library of really cool and fun stickers to choose from. Select the sticker that suits your mood or expresses you the best, and share it! It’s that simple. My WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook posts and chats have taken on a new lease of life by using my avatar. As a bonus, I can send stickers in my personal email and work email, which adds an extra layer of expressiveness. 

Three_Deborah_1-1622557676702.png

The benefits

Overall, the major benefit is fun! Bitmoji is:

• Super user-friendly
  • Avatars are extremely customisable
  • Extensive catalogue of stickers to suit all occasions
  • Multitude of sharing possibilities

What are the ratings?

• Play Store 4.5 star rating with 100m+ downloads
  • App Store 4.1 star rating with over 95K reviews

Where can I get it?

3Community

In case you didn't know, there are some exclusive options for 3Community members like:

1. If you have an idea/suggestion for Three, pop it up on our ideas board, and the relevant team will take your idea into consideration!
  2. Get reminders for upcoming events, over here 👉  events 

No matter how, we just love hearing from you! 💖 Why don’t you join the conversation by registering for 3Community 👉 sign up